Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I submit something to the Cluster Archive?
Contact the Cluster Archive Steering Committee at email@example.com.
- How do I submit something to the other collections on this site?
If you're a member of the Plymouth State University community and you're interested in publishing a faculty or student paper, an Open Educational Resource, or any other educational materials, please contact Scholarly Communication Librarian Christin Wixson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does everyone have access to everything on this website?
Yes. Digital Commons @ Plymouth State adheres to an Open Access policy.
- Do I need permission to utilize any of the resources on this website?
Resources may be used for personal research or non-profit educational purposes without prior permission.
- What should I do if I have a complaint about an item in the collection?
You have grounds for a complaint if you believe that material in the collection infringes on your or another’s copyright or is otherwise unlawful. Contact the Cluster Archive Steering Committee at email@example.com to explain your concerns.